Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thats Dr. Jalazo to you!

We did it! As of Monday, May 16th at about 10:00am we were conferred our M.D. degrees and are DOCTORS!!! Here's a quick review in photos -
Scenic Wait Chapel

It's Real. Very Official!

All 5 of us graduated!

MAJ is in shock this really happened too! ;)

The crew.
 The weekend wasn't without it's fare share of partying as well, however in a rare turn of events Dad was paparazzi and has all the pics on his camera, so we will have to wait for those!

I'm in the process of packing...still. So that's it for now, but I will take a minute later and update on other news, Rockin' Ronald McDonald, crafting, etc. There's been a lot going on around here folks.
Love to you all!


Dr. J



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog since you still ain't called me BACK! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could not be prouder! It was an awesome weekend! I need to send the pics to you from the paparazzi -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete