Friday, March 18, 2011

Match Madness

The verdict was delivered at 12 noon yesterday March 17th, 2011....

We are quite excited for a number of reasons - top 5:

1) Hopkins is awesome!
2) There's a reasonable chance this means I will start getting a paycheck in the near future. (Amazing) It's been too long. 
3) Speaking of jobs - Matt gets to keep his! (Bonus)
4) I am VERY excited about some CITY living! This NC girl has never lived anywhere larger than Greensboro NC. (Bonkers)
5) Last but not least Matt and I get to LIVE...in the SAME CITY...for at least 3 years. (Incredible)

That's all for now. It's too beautiful to be blogging. But stay tuned. I crafted something amazing that I will share tomorrow! 

Side note - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST HUSBAND in the WORLD. 

Hopkins + Hubs Bday + 80 degree Friday off work = winning.




1 comment: