Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Date Night

My apologies for the chasm (see #3), allow me to recap the last months events.

1) Valentines Day - in true Jalazo style we canceled our reservation at a local shi-shi restaurant and bought a frozen Digiorno pizza and bottle of pink bubbly instead. yum...

2) Feb 23rd (give or take) the dreaded/much anticipated match list was due for submission. You may be thinking now that surely if it was due a week ago and a computer system makes the matches (likely in less than an hour....I'm being generous) that we should know...right? Nope. Still waiting. Til March 17th.

3) MAJ and Kelly V. of the Happy Dash have been hard at work planning an incredible event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House on Winston-Salem. You should ALL COME and RUN! First poster went up tonight which brings me to date night.

 4) I do have to say tonight was one of the better date nights I've had as a married lady consisting of homemade baked ziti followed by a glass of wine, ginger-molasses cookie and scrabble at Krankies Coffee Shop. (It didn't hurt that I won...something that rarely happens). MAJ is sulking and plotting his revenge as we speak.
The play that was the beginning of the end for MAJ.
Stay tuned - big things are happening around here. Big things.

2 comments:

  1. i love these few and far in between posts. Hope March 17th gets here soon enough and double hope it is close by so we can have late night scrabble championships.

    ReplyDelete