Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year New Look?

Calling all my fashion-saavy friends out there - I need some feedback on these...
I've been lusting over these oxford pumps that I'm trying to convince myself can be versatile enough to go from work to play as a treat to myself for....something that I'm sure I can come up with ;)
Anthro - The Stars Come Out Oxfords
Disclaimer - these were originally planned as my Match Day treat (March 17th - aka. the day I find out what residency program I have matched at for next year) - however I've decided that's too long to wait.

Feedback please...

1 comment:

  1. I like these...I've looked at them a few times myself! Love the perforated leather and wooden, cone-shaped heel. I'm not 100% certain on this but I THINK these could be really cute with rolled boyfriend jeans or playfully cropped, relaxed fit pants. Be careful of an a-line poofy skirt though because it COULD veer prairie on you. Tricky but could be totally cute still...

    ReplyDelete