Monday, January 17, 2011

Holy Hiatus

I apologize for the hiatus - new years resolution #1 - blog more. Sike. But I'm gonna try really really hard.

To Recap: December was a WONDERFUL month. We celebrated with great friends and family pretty much all month long, maybe alittle too much at times.

Matt and I celebrated our Christmas in the mountains with some much needed down-time in Pineola, NC at Still Meadows (aka. my favorite place on earth).                                                                                                   
     


We were completely spoiled by our families. You'll see me around town sportin' a few of my favs, feeling a little bratty I must confess...
 

The hubs is looking stylish reading his new Kindle in a new pearl-snap and retro-Timex watch...
 

There was even some brief but GREAT teenies + teenie jr time.



We stayed at home for NYE and had a BLAST! In true old-married-people style we celebrated with 4 of our best friends playing Taboo and Wii until about 4AM. Dont be fooled though, it wasn't all tame game-playing, the night was not without some quality coffee-table dancing. It was certainly one of the best NYE I can remember!



New pearl-snap in action here....

My X-mas gift to myself was this amazing thrift-store find seen below that has solidified MY presence in our home office (that Matt thinks is his)... a (negotiated) $25 desk that is the most amazing retro metal topped mustard-yellow color "craft table". I am in love with my new office nook. I'd like to think its making me more organized and efficienct but I'm not sure that's the case...not yet at least.


Love!
 My goal for the rest of the day: finishing up interview "Thank You's"...hoping to garner some inspiration from my sunny little yellow nook!




2 comments:

  1. I gave Geoff the same watch! He's in love with it. I never knew a guy could like something so much. :) Do you have a new background? It looks good! I need to work on my design...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow desk, nothing like a good frontin 'work organizing' area. I think you need some new cool pens and cute over priced stationary!

    ReplyDelete