Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fake Saturday

9:30AM Woke up...impressively late for my new body-clock wake up at 6am self.
10-10:30AM Enjoyed a big cup of black tea (I've been 'off' coffee for a few months now - however as I speak I'm having a cup of coffee...fake "off-coffee" i guess)
10:30 - 11AM Made these amazing Cooking Light Chocolate Chip scones for a little Saturday morning splurge- except they aren't really bad for you like the restaurant ones! (Highly Recommend - but minus the drizzle. I'm a no-sugary-drizzle kinda girl)

So yummy!
11-12noon: Watched some Food Network Paula Deans Favorite Dishes (favorite weekend morning activity)
12-1PM: Wrote some Thank You Notes.
All morning...Cleaned and worked on some laundry.

These all seem like normal Saturday activities....right?

Until now as I am about to be PUNKED by a 5PM-1AM Emergency Room shift. Seriously Saturday? You're fake. And I should have never been excited about you. Oh wells. Tomorrow is fake-Sunday too, but I'll come up with something amazing to try to erase the dread of fake-Sunday. Probably super-scones round 2, plus a 5 miler to run off all these scones ;).

Anyway - I'm off to pretend I'm having a normal Saturday evening (Early Bird style) at Brixx Pizza and the new fro yo bar! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment