So everytime a new month rolls around I start to go to blog about Sloane in attempts to document life as its flying by us at warp speed. But I keep getting caught up and not posting because I haven't written her two month post...and now her 3 month either....which is ultimately going to end up in documenting no months. So as I sit here, in the pump room with my elbows holding the 'flanges' in place (I know, worst word ever) I've decided to cut myself some slack and let it go. Sloane is 4 months old and she is awesome! And today we will do some documenting.
Stats: Weight: 14lbs 4oz (65th%ile), length 23.5 in (75th%ile) and 95th%ile monster head
Nick names:
"sloanie b" seems to be stuck at this point - short for sloanie baloney. Trudy (the queen of all nicknamers) called her that before she was born and it's stuck. Sorry Sloane.
Sloane's favorites:
Playing on the floor
Rolling over (in the crib, in the bouncy chair, especially on the changing table
Reading books - mr.brown can moo, that's not my dinosaur an the owl book
The owl lovey that is more of a chew toy slober rag
My favorites:
The big smile i get in the morning when I walk in
The belly chuckles with daddy tickles
The amazingly cute outfits I get to play dress up with daily
The sweet sweet snuggles that I get before bedtime
I've heard that 4 months is the start of the golden time with babies (colic is gone, the interactions are getting more and more meaningful every day and importantly she is still very portable and non-mobile, except for a mean roll) and I must agree! We are having a blast! But then again, who wouldn't with a baby this cute ;)






Oh man she's a cute little nugget!! I still think she looks like you, but she is definitely Matt's in that second picture :) miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteShe's so stinkin cute! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteyou will be so glad you documented this, even if it is in the pump room, ahhh the memories! love!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the CUTEST!!! I need to spend some q.t. with her. We may have a DC trip in the spring so I'll be in touch fo' sho!
ReplyDeletexx