Friday, April 29, 2011

dreaming about the return of a paycheck

Since I started medical school 4 years ago (and lost all forms of income more lucrative than the occasional babysitting gig) I have been thinking about how I might spend my first paycheck. I've always said I would spend the whole thing on shoes. Just shoes. And no target shoes. (Don't get me wrong - I LOVE target and there shoes are great but I want a pair of shoes that is not from target) As the date nears that the illusive paycheck will come to fruition (and sadly the money gets more and more dog-eared for other necessities) I've had to temper my expectations for this first wad of dough. Here's a few items I've had my eyes on for the occasion....
I kind of love these AND they are reasonable. $128. Seychelles. Not asking for Jimmy Choos here people....
But if I did it would totally be these...not that I could walk in these but who needs to walk when you're wearing these amazing Jimmy Choo heels. No one.
Essex Upholstered Ottoman from West Elm.  Love.
More to come as this wish list comes to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment