Thursday, December 9, 2010

Man Love and Dallas-style big time wedding dresses

So saturday we spent the day in Dallas wedding dress shopping. Mom and Sallie were in town from Chapel Hill. (I was in town interviewing on Monday).  A few times during the week leading up to this trip I wondered what Matt and Amir would do while we hopped from boutique to boutique. Silly me. I'm pretty sure if something tragic happened to me Matt would be alright. He and Amir have some serious man love - like whoah. This photo was after about 12+ hours of man time, still early yet on Saturday evening.

There is so much more to blog including a well-documented trip to the ED two nights ago and the most amazing Indian curry latkes among others, but for now I will leave you with this. Anna was a great sport and let us pick her out the biggest, best Texas/Beauty and the Beast wedding dress to try on and kept it on for a full 37 seconds so I could take a picture. Amazing.
Happy Thursday. Off to celebrate Hannuka with the Jalazos!
Love - ERJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh lord...way too much to comment on here. Hahaaaaaaa!!!!!!! In summary, I love it ALL, including Anna's bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - I made the mistake of looking at the pictures before reading! That dress speaks Texas - wow.

    ReplyDelete