Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cee Lo Green and Flash Mobs

I'm hoping if I verbalize this I might be able to stop thinking about Cee Lo and flash mobs and get some work done. Wishful thinking...

1. Song of the Week - Cee Lo Green "Forget You". Although Cee Lo almost killed me this morning on my run I think I'm in love with this song. I was so jazzed to try out my new running mix this morning that I literally jumped off the front porch in an all-out sprint, free-style running (imagine twist jumps off curbs and full out fist-pumping) until the song ended. At which point I hit replay and did it again. The result - completely exhausted about 7mins and 25seconds into my run. Worth it!

combo of two of my favs -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FvLciLTl0

2. Flash mobs - for some time now I've had this burning desire to be involved in a flash mob. Not sure where it's coming from but if anyone is interested in getting in on this, I'm thinking it might need to happen.

this didnt help either - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77O6IrDYBBI

I am getting stanked off my sofa by hot dog breath and stale puppy poots - honeymoon post to come.

2 comments:

  1. one of the best modern family scenes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes Yes!! LOVE both of these things too!!! "Forget You" was the first song I heard on the radio yesterday morning and it made me super pumped up for the day. I can only imagine trying to run to it...twice!

    ReplyDelete