Monday, November 19, 2012

Blogging from the iPhone...what?!

So the past 8 weeks of radio silence can be summed up in one statement...excuses. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Mostly two big ones - the baby is a ragin' or my d@!* pictures are all on my phone and I can't get my phone (iPhone) to talk to my computer (MacBook) because I'm technologically inept...because clearly that should be simple. Well now I have no more excuses. Don't get me wrong the baby still rages for sure but that is not a legit excuse for failure of all documentation of our life. And MAJ fixed my cloud so now all my devices talk to each other. So I guess I should start with month one and we will just do a pictorial review and maybe a few words.

Oh no. Technology fail once again. I can't figure out how to add pictures while blogging from my iPhone...argh. Roadblock. False. Figured it out (like this stream of consciousness?) it's special. here goes.

We went to the hospital to have a baby...
Ready to get this baby out!
Still in the hospital - blissfully ignorant of what was about to happen to our lives

sweet daddy snuggles
First day home - checking out my new crib
We learned how to use our carriers and how a little swaddling cuddle can solve all of the worlds problems...
We got mobi-fied
Raging outside is much more tolerable than being trapped inside with a screaming baby (note the smile)
First target trip -  note the trepidation (sp?)
7 days old kickin it at the farmers market downtown

We looked generally cute...
Deceptively sweet...

dimples!
sweet snuggles

Laughing at the explosion mom was about to find - see below
singing (sike - who knows whats going on here)

We cheered on the Cardinals - to a season ending loss...oops
tummy time with some intense arm rolls

We had some rough days...


No words
I think the onesie was a casualty of this explosion
Rough case of the mondays for sure
Concern
The best outtake EVER from our newborn session - hilarious.

We got storked!


We hung out with dad...
Football hold - smooshy face baby
Looking good
getting fly
Dad trying to smoosh the baby

maybe the best picture of all time

We celebrated an anniversary and mama got older...and we don't talk about how old exactly.
Proof of anniversary Ben and Jerry's celebrating - if you haven't gotten Stephen Colbert's flavor Americone - do it NOW!
Best Birthday Breakfast

Awesome surprise cake gift from the neighbors
Birthday beers and burgers

It was a great month! Month 2 coming up...
















































No comments:

Post a Comment